Saturday 17 May 2014

"Lost" Northern Lights photos

Not really lost ... just that I had a lot going on at the time I took these photos, and honestly thought I'd posted them. I'd processed them and everything. Anyways, this is from my one solo excursion. Many photographers, male or female, don't really like being out on their own, but this was a surprise appearance by the Northern Lights and I decided at the last minute to go out. I didn't broadcast that I was going alone - I just went. I ended up east of Crossfield, north of a main road. I was far enough from the road that I wasn't easily visible as a lone woman out on her own listening to Canada Geese and croaking frogs.

And what a show it was!

April 29, 2014

Northern Lights by Crossfield Alberta

View the above photo full size on Flickr.

Northern Lights by Crossfield Alberta

View the above photo full size on Flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment