Thursday 26 September 2013

Three weeks, two days post-op

I'm slowly getting stronger, but tonight I'm feeling like I have so much more to go. It could be that seasonal allergies are bringing me down, and all of the antihistamines aren't helping me feel energetic.

I have one incision that is still sore and not healed. Hopefully that will heal over soon.

The doctor's office hasn't called with a pathology report, which I take as a positive sign.

This week, I started working from home. I really appreciate that I can do it, because I know I don't have the stamina to deal with my commute. I could only do it with a handicapped sticker so I could park at the station and not walk two blocks, and also I'd need a guaranteed seat on the train, which will never happen. But at this point, I'm not even allowed to drive. I can start driving next week.

I miss seeing my coworkers, and being able to talk face to face. They've been very kind about reaching out to me and the situation is as good as it can be. I know I'll feel stronger soon and then I can back into my normal routine. Hopefully I'll remember how to put on make-up when I do finally get back to the office. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment