Wednesday 10 October 2012

Seven Things About Me

I was tagged on LiveJournal, and am reporting here.

I got tagged: Choose seven random things about yourself, then tag five other people.

  1. I was tricked into auditioning for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat in university. I knew I was tone deaf, so when a person encouraged me to try out, I asked her if there were non-speaking parts, and she said "yes" in order to get me to come to the audition. The truth is, there are about two spoken sentences and everything else is sung.
  2. Obviously I wasn't prepared to sing at the audition. The director told the auditioners that "O Canada" was a good audition song. So I sang "O Canada" in French, because I'd memorized it in French class the previous year and it would make me different than the other people who sang it in English. I had a great time being in the chorus.
  3. The next year, when auditioning for Godspell, I sang "Nothing" from A Chorus Line. It took chutzpah and a certain naiveness for me to do that. I had a great time being in the chorus.
  4. I still haven't painted any rooms in my house. I realized that I'm still in the renter's mindset of not making drastic changes, so I'll paint a bathroom when I get back from Vegas.
  5. I've submitted three photos to http://cat-shaming.tumblr.com. I love that blog!
  6. This weird guy struck up a conversation with me at a C-train station last week. He mentioned that he works with special needs kids as some sort of inappropriate pick-up tactic. It didn't work.
  7. I'm not going to tag anyone. I don't mind being tagged, but I get shy about tagging others. Besides, I have far more than five interesting people on my flist, how can I ever choose? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment