Monday 16 January 2012

Good news!

Another vet called this morning and said that Hermione is eating very well now, and she can come home this afternoon! He's going to do one more round of blood tests to confirm that her organs are working fine and she probably didn't nibble on the bouquet. The bouquet in question is up high, but I'm still going to throw it out and rethink my habit of buying myself fresh flowers. Or upgrade to roses.

The vet also complimented Hermione's colouring and markings. And her name - it's kind of a Harry Potter litmus test. Anyone knows the books or movies loves her name. Everyone else can't pronounce Hermione. :-)

I visited her last night and personality-wise, she was her usual self. And very glad to see me. There were lots of purrs and head-butts. She had a mini-cone on, so she wouldn't remove the bandage on her paw to hold the IV needle. She'll be glad to be rid of that.

Hermione - the birthday girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment