Wednesday 30 November 2011

Eyes and cats

I couldn't stop rubbing my left eye last night, it was irritated and itchy. It was somewhat better this morning, no oozing but watery. When I got to work and found myself really fighting the urge to rub, I called my optometrist's office and made an appointment. That's when Coworker Kathy said that she had pink eye last week.

Scott sits between us, and the look on his face was priceless. Without being asked, I pulled out my wipes and let him help himself. His keyboard was carefully cleaned. :-)

I don't have pink eye. What I had was a mucus strand stuck in my eye, which the optometrist removed with a q-tip. (Ew ew ew). He prescribed anti-inflammatory drops, got his assistant to test for glaucoma, then sent me on my way. The eye does feel a lot better now.

I did a lot of laundry this weekend. Hermione was not helpful.

Hermione

Very unhelpful. (But unspeakably cute). I love how she folds up her front paws.

Hermione Hermione Hermione

She's grown so long that I really can't call her Little Miss anymore. She still has her sweet kitten face. She's going to be gorgeous when she grows up.

Hermione

This is not sisterly affection. This is Chloe bathing Hermione as domination.

Hermione Hermione

0 comments:

Post a Comment